If you are visiting our website as a someone who may require assistance during this time we would like to ensure you that most importantly we are here to help. We are well prepared to provide you with our service while ensuring we keep your health and safety as our main priority. If you are self isolating, immune compromised or simply wishing to abide by the the current orders/guidlines of “stay at home” we encourage you to phone us for a friendly chat or submit a ‘contact us’ from our website to see how we may be able to assist you during this time.
As a business we have implemented processes and procedures along with increasing our cleaning and sanitising practices to ensure we can confidently continue with our service while ensuring we adhere to the government orders and guidelines.
- Our paperless registration process ensures that we can complete all required documents electronically for all new RBS customers. During a phone conversation we arrange delivery of our RBS bins, if required, to the pre arranged property location reducing the need for face to face contact.
- Our vehicles are cleaned and sanitised regularly throughout our day as per the health and safety guidelines. This includes cleaning of instruments, hydraulic controls and the vehicle internals like steering wheel and gear stick basically any area that we need or may make contact with.
- Regular cleaning and sanitising of hands while we are going about our daily tasks both at work and at home.
As we provide essential services we are able to continue to provide ongoing service during this time however as a business we have implemented some changes to ensure we are doing our part to reduce the risk of spread of COVID-19.
- Although we have a huge number of clients that we love to stop and have a chat with, given the current situation we respect the social distancing guidelines so a friendly hello or a wave from afar will have to do for now.
- In an attempt to reduce our amount of time in the wider community we have implemented some changes to our services in certain areas. Some areas have seen a change from 2 weekly collection service to 4 weekly collection service. These changes will stay in effect until such time as the current COVID pandemic cease’s to be of concern at which time we will re-evaluate the situation. We as a business, and also personally, are committed to ensuring the health and safety of not only our customers and community but our own personal health as well. We feel it is important wherever possible to reduce our time in the wider community to reduce our risk of infection so we can still continue to provide our required service for our residents.
Last and most important if you are an existing customer of our service we ask that you please notify as soon as possible if any of the following become relevant to you and/or your household. We can ensure you we will respect your privacy in relation to this matter however we would appreciate the knowledge and opportunity to discuss your waste collection service with you prior to arrival to your property if you are directly affected by the following;
- In self isolation due to known close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- In self isolation pending results of COVID-19 test.
- In self isolation as a result of a confirmed case of COVID-19 within your household.
As always we encourage you to contact us if you have any questions, concerns or simply would just like to have a friendly chat.
Shelley and Michael Ovenstone
For further information regarding COVID-19: